name="verify-v1" content="OOAFqq7TaI1dAOqPBvzRH0BKl3lA7FjluWxmr/tROI4=" FEAST INDONESIA: .one of Bali's greatest treasure: Nammos Beach Club. by Amanda Harsono

Nammos Beach Club, Bali

Feast Indonesia: an introduction

Welcome to Feast Indonesia!

I'll give you suggestions on what to do, where to shop and what to eat, just like the locals; through my own experiences. With the help of my lovely family and friends, they'll share their stories with you so that you get many perspective on Indonesia. So.. feast your sight and senses, Feast Indonesia.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

.one of Bali's greatest treasure: Nammos Beach Club. by Amanda Harsono














Hey FI (Feast Indonesia) Readers!!
I’m so ecxited to be writing one of my many articles to come for FI’s blog. I too very keen on telling you all about Indonesia. Indonesia are made from many love and hate. From that contrast, were created a beautiful and lovable country (at least for me, that is). As an Indonesian I actually haven’t been to many places here. So many islands, provinces and cities to visit. I have my whole lifetime to do so though ☺

Let’s begin with one of my fave travel destination, Bali. In particular Nammos Beach Club, which is in Karma Kandara Resort. I fell in love with this place when I saw it from my friend’s facebook pic gallery. Even though when I saw the place for the first time (through a pic) I know instantly that I want to spend hours and hours there. 
As we all know that Bali is known for the many beaches that I have, this though, it is far the best beach in town. The water was perfect, the sand was magnificent and the drinks were.. mmm so-so la LOL. But who cares about for and beverages if you can experience nature’s heaven. There’s an entrance fee though, around Rp 200.000 which is about US$ 20(ish). That fee can be exchange with food or beverages (or both). I went there with expectations and went home with satisfaction. 

For those brides and grooms to be, this is also a place for you to do your pre-wed photos session. 
This place is truly a dear, and I highly recommend everyone to visit when you are in Bali. 

more details on: http://www.karmakandara.com/nammos-beach-club

Much love,
aha

a m a n d a     h a r s o n o
  Jl. Bungur no.2 Kemang 
       Jakarta Selatan
  081319581786
 AHA creative consultant
       www.iyoushop.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the fantastic recommendation for Nammos. Just one thing, the entrance fee of IDR200,000 is now non redeemable against food and beverages. We hope you'll still ti's a little piece of heaven on earth!

    ReplyDelete