name="verify-v1" content="OOAFqq7TaI1dAOqPBvzRH0BKl3lA7FjluWxmr/tROI4=" FEAST INDONESIA: .short-break.

Nammos Beach Club, Bali

Feast Indonesia: an introduction

Welcome to Feast Indonesia!

I'll give you suggestions on what to do, where to shop and what to eat, just like the locals; through my own experiences. With the help of my lovely family and friends, they'll share their stories with you so that you get many perspective on Indonesia. So.. feast your sight and senses, Feast Indonesia.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

.short-break.

I am going to take a short break from updating blog, because...
I am currently super-busy working, the fact that I'm not back home in Indonesia
makes the task super-tough. I'm going to take time-off and hopefully..
after I take my plan-holiday, hopefully, soon..
I will promise to update this blog!!! ~cheers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment