name="verify-v1" content="OOAFqq7TaI1dAOqPBvzRH0BKl3lA7FjluWxmr/tROI4=" FEAST INDONESIA: .where to begin.

Nammos Beach Club, Bali

Feast Indonesia: an introduction

Welcome to Feast Indonesia!

I'll give you suggestions on what to do, where to shop and what to eat, just like the locals; through my own experiences. With the help of my lovely family and friends, they'll share their stories with you so that you get many perspective on Indonesia. So.. feast your sight and senses, Feast Indonesia.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

.where to begin.














When people think about Indonesia, many will think of the capital city Jakarta or the enchanting island of Bali. However, Indonesia is a lot more than that, its an island archipelago consist of 17,508 islands. Indonesia is divided into 33 provinces and these individual province consist of many colorful cultures and culinary greats. For these reasons, many tourists becomes trap into activities that are well...'tourist-ish'. Through the creation of FEAST INDONESIA, I'm hoping to help travelers to do some of the tourist-stuff and then some more...
Feel free to leave comments or send me an email if you have any specific questions or specific topic you want me to post on the blog. Please send me your experiences after traveling from Indonesia and I will happily post it on the blog. Enjoy and Feast Indonesia.

1 comment: